Bandon Historical Society
- Museums, Historic Sites, Cultural Enrichment
The museum is open to the public and is staffed during open hours by our volunteers.
The museum was originally housed in the Bandon Port building, then moved to our current location on the corner of Fillmore and Highway 101. The current building was the second building constructed following the disastrous 1936 Bandon fire and served as the Bandon City Hall until 1970.
- Bandon Maritime History
- Bandon City History
- Household Artifacts
- Historical Cranberry Farming
- Historical Native American