4th of July Celebration Parade
4th of July Parade: 10:00AM Start. Dawn Dixon, parade organizer. Please contact her at 541-347-5683 (H) or 541-252-7322 (C) for questions, or to let her know you plan to be in the parade.
While 2021 will not be filled with "pre-planned events" everyone is invited to create "a home grown family event" for your group/family.
May we suggest:
Following the parade have an old fashioned – do it yourself – 4th of July celebration.
* Grab some groceries, maybe a grill, some lawn chairs and head to the beach, City Park, State Park, and have a great BBQ/picnic with friends and family.
* Bring your kite and go to the beach and fly it! With friends and family!
* Grab a treat from your favorite treat store, walk around Old Town, and meet new friends and see old friends.
* Head to the beach with family and/or friends and practice making sculptures in the sand, a sand castle, sand art, and hone your skills for the Sand Castle Contest during Cranberry.
* Bring your own crab pot or rent one from a merchant at the Port/Boardwalk area, and go crabbing.
* Bike Party - Mountain Trails, or Streets or fat tire beach rides
* Horseback Rides on the Beach
* Hike the Museum Historical Hikes - several available (paper maps are available at the Visitors Center and the Bandon Historical Museum.
Date and Time
Sunday Jul 4, 2021
10:00 PM - 12:00 PM PDT
July 4 - 10:00AM
Parade Organizer, Dawn Dixon. Please contact her at 541-347-5683 (H) or 541-252-7322 (C) for questions, or to let her know you plan to be in the parade.